After a recent trip to his homeland, Australia’s best-loved French chef, Manu Feildel, was inspired by a way of life that values the quality of food, and the importance of sharing it around a table each day.
If you think cooking French food involves tricky techniques and long lists of ingredients, you’ll love these easy dishes. From Manu’s take on vol au vents, quiche and crepes, to perfect steak with red-wine and little chocolate pots for dessert, Manu shows you how to enjoy cooking French food at home every day.
They will love this this gorgeous Cookbook Hamper that is perfect for all sorts of gift giving occasions, from Happy Birthday to Thank You to Welcome to You New Home. Everyone loves Manu!
- French for Everyone, Manu Fieldel
- Tar 10 Cheeseboard Chutney 150g
- Henry Langdon Chilli and Garlic Sea Salt Blend 200g
- Whisk & Pin Milk Chocolate Rocky Road 150g
- Tetsuya’s Vinaigrette for Salads 200ml
- Tetsuya’s Black Truffle Salsa for Butter 80g